Student Moodle Orientation Video
Staff and students now must authenticate their access to Moodle via the Single Sign-On process.
If you don't see your course(s) in Moodle, it's probably one or more of the following:
- Your course doesn't use Moodle
- Your instructor hasn't made your course available to students
- Your instructor hasn't set up Auto-Enroll for their Moodle course
SOLUTION: Ask your instructor
- You are on the waitlist for that course
- You "opted out" of student email
SOLUTION: Visit Admissions & Registration
The Student Help Desk (located in the Library) is equipped to assist with Single Sign-On issues. You can also contact the Student Help Desk at email@example.com or 541-917-4647.